Monday, July 19, 2010

Well Being Workshop

I am offering this workshop in Auroville after a gap of two months; the longest ever since I started in Jan 2008. This is the foundation of my work and I enjoy doing it so much. Over time, this workshop has become very popular in Auroville and it a pleasure and privilege for me to offer it in Ari Aurobindo World Center for Human Unity. I am grateful to each and every one of those who chose to participate in it and am particularly indebted to those who are practicing (after attending an earlier workshop) and join the for the last two sessions to deepen their practice. Many of them share the benefits they got out of practice. It  inspires those attending for the first time and it is a source of fulfilment and support for me.
Slowly but surely  a community with aspiration for Integral Wellness is evolving in Auroville.

No pictures this time as I dropped my camera and it is producing some psychedelic
patterns not much dependent on actual the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment