Thursday, April 11, 2013

Yoga Nidra Session

Arul Vazhi Education Center organizes events for people form Tamil Nadu to experience Auroville. These events are normally for two days or one day. Varadharajan and Syamala, who run Arul Vazhi, have not only been regular participants in workshops facilitated by me but also support, encourage me and help me in many ways. They gave me an opportunity to talk a bot about good health and conduct a Yoga Nidra Session.
The vent was held at Ilaingnarkal School and as the session was immediately after a good lunch, a few of the participants went into real Nidra (sleep). It is surprising to me that more than 90% of the people that I come across have never done this simple but very beneficial practice! I feel good in sharing it and am grateful for the opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment