Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pranayama and Stress Management Workshops at Rodenberg, Germany





Rodenberg is a charming small town in Germany and I liked it very much when I went there last year and enjoyed the hospitality of Ilka and Klaus. This year, it was even more so, thanks to the presence of Lin, Ilka’s  daughter, Yani (Lin’s husband)  and their lovely children. I feel lucky and happy that I had the opportunity to be with three generations of this wonderful family.

Ilka has done a wonderful job of organizing the workshops in her cosy studio and I felt very elated when I some people who attended the workshops last year attended this year too. And, Ilka treated me with the special salads with fresh greens from the organic garden that is taken care with so much love and attention by Klaus. I also enjoyed a variety of homemade cakes, pastries and pies along with the children. Playing with Ilka’s grandchildren was a memorable experience for me. I would always remember the couple of hours that I spent in their company at the indoor brine swimming pool.

The charm of the country side of Europe grows with time and the hospitality of Ilka and Klaus  has certainly enhanced it.

I look forward to my next visit to be here again.



No comments:

Post a Comment